- Degree in Law at Seville University, 1977.
- Marine & Cargo Surveyor degree (Insurance General Direction of Treasury Department. License no. 321), 1988.
- Residential Course on P & I Insurance (South Tyneside College & North of England P & I Association), 1995
- Insurance Agent & Broker Certificate, 1989.
- Certificate of Business Management (The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping of Seville), 1986.
- Ship´s Agency Department of Agency Ramón Soriano, from 1980 and started activity as P & I Correspondents in 1981.
- After IG Group Bristol Conference in 2001, founded Tablada P & I Services.